6.3.08

Thursday Thirteen




1. I've been jobless for a week and a half and I'm going crazy with boredom.

2. I've sent out dozens of resumes online and have yet to hear back from anyone.

3. I'm registered with 3 local employment agencies and have not heard from them either.

4. I'm going to have to call my dad today and ask him to help me pay the rent this month and listen to him berate me for not trying hard enough to find a job and blame me for losing the one I had.

5. Lainie is still here. That has it's very own set of problems. She said she would be moved out by the end of next week, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think (I know) she's just blowing smoke up my ass.

6. I will have exactly no money once the rent is paid.

7. My depression/bipolar support group meets tonight. I suppose I'll go.

8. I find myself becoming more and more frustrated with my situation and blaming myself more and more for my depression and lack of job situation.

9. The first thing I thought of upon waking this morning was cutting.

10. I haven't been feeling very inspired to write lately. I suppose I could; it would just take too much energy that I don't have.

11. I feel boring as hell.

12. It snowed here on Tuesday. The first time this year. Nothing stuck on the streets, but it was really pretty on the houses, trees and grass.

13. I really need to get out of the house today. I feel like I'm going stir crazy.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online