28.9.06

Really Wanna Know 13 Random Facts About Me? The Infamous Thursday Thirteen! -#1

I feel:: pretty damn good today

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

THURSDAY THIRTEEN
1. I'm actually doing well in math class this semester, which is amazing since math is my life-time nemesis.
2. My obsessive-compulsive-disordered cat, Mija, not only forages my room for hair ties, but if I happen to leave my purse open, he fishes them out from there as well. I swear he's hair-tie-obsessed.
3. I feel extremely well today despite the fact that my left arm looks like I've been rolling it in broken glass. It doesn't hurt. Itches actually. I guess that means it's healing.
4. I miss David so badly that it's a physical pain. If I miss him this badly, I wonder how his wife is feeling. I wish I had her phone number. She has mine.
5. My dad is, this very minute, right outside my room in the hallway talking to himself and fighting with our new-fangled washer-dryer combo. When you have them both running and turn the lights off at night, they look like 2 little space ships sitting in the hallway because of all the lights and what'sit's on their front panels.
6. I got hit on by a random Mexican guy while browsing the women's shoe department at Wal-Mart (I'm a Wal-Mart girl. What can I say?) the other night. I don't know if it's just me, but I didn't think it was particularly odd that he was Mexican or even that he was trying to get my phone number. It was the fact that he followed me into the women's shoe department. I don't know, I felt kind of like we were standing in the lingerie section. Weird.
7. I did a double-process lightening/coloring on my hair last night. Now, it's really, really coppery red. Not all of it though. I did highlights. I'm proud of myself. I've never done highlights on myself before.
8. I am, right now, drinking New Orlean's Style coffee with Chickory mixed with Creme Brulee flavored liquid CoffeeMate. The taste is proving to be quite odd. Maybe I should have just used Dad's Folgers?
9. I did not bite my tongue last night, despite being on a handful of prescription drugs and sneezing almost continuously. Can I get an Amen?
10. This is my first time doing Thursday Thirteen. I hope I'm doing it right. Be gentle with my cherry, ok?
11. I miss my friend, Marshall, really badly. The only problem with that is that he's never really been my friend. I've been his, but I don't think he knows how to be friends with women even though he's been married and divorced. I guess that was part of the reason for the divorce? (Just guessing.)
12. I'm scared that I'm not going to pass my Spanish class. I know, pretty boring fact, right? Try entering a Spanish class where everything, and I mean everything is spoken and written in Spanish after not having any Spanish classes for about 2 years and see how you feel. There's some people in my Spanish class who speak it like they came out of their mother's womb squalling Spanish curse words. It causes me a fair bit of anxiety.
13. The last and final fact. I was the only girl in 4th grade with boobs, so I am intimately familiar with the infamous "Texas Titty Twister".


Other Thursday Thirteen-ers!

Leave your name and blog addy in Mr. Linky's Magical Widgets (and leave me a comment!) and I'll come by and read your Thursday Thirteen's(and probably leave you a very long-winded comment)!




And because I was so slow in pimpage for Suthern, here I go-a-pimpin'-again. Go see her! She has a really great blog.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...k tryin the comment one more time.

"Texas Titty Twister".

Oh my GOD that sounds painful. We were snapping bras in 5th lol.

September 28, 2006 4:09 PM  
Blogger Anais Nin said...

There's a lot of weird things going on with Blogger right now. I know you have Blogger Beta; I have the regular ole' Blogger. Today, it took me 3 hours to get this post published.

You've never had the Texas Titty Twister? Omg, you're so lucky.

I used to do it on one of my ex-boyfriends. He liked it. He had nipple rings, but that's a completely different story. :D

September 28, 2006 6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can say is OWW.

September 30, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger Anais Nin said...

"OWW" is very appropriate.

September 30, 2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online