17.7.15

What I Have Been Up To (The Expedited Version)

Well, just a very short "What Have I Been Up To" post. The last time I posted was in either 2010 or 2011. Let's just say that time sucked. I can't go into details. Now, however, 4 to 5 years later, I'm in a much better place AND I have a daughter who is the light of my life. I don't have internet right now, so any updates will most likely be few and far between as I have to either go to the library or borrow someone's internet. I don't know how many people still follow me, but if you do, please let me know you are still here by leaving me a comment. Comments are love! Gotta go for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online