22.4.08

Tuesday Afternoon Tunes

I figured I'd post these before I have to go to work.


Screamin' Cheetah Wheelies~Shake These Blues
They were (and are) one of my very favorite bands and their frontman was phenomenal. They used to play a lot at Juanita's when I worked there (back in 1996) and so I got to hang out with them a bit. They're fun.


Breedlove~Reach Out
Another Austin band that isn't together anymore and that used to play at Juanita's all the time. Freakin' love this band! The singer is amazing!


Living Sacrifice~Flatline
Finally, Living Sacrifice is from my hometown, Little Rock. I know them a little. Bruce, who is the singer, picked me up from a dentist appointment once after I'd had my wisdom teeth pulled. I think I drooled all over his truck seat! My favorite line in this song is "I refuse to be consumed by this parasite."

Hope y'all enjoy these. I love these bands!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online