9.3.08

WTF?

I don't know what the hell is going on with my sidebar. I've been trying to fix it for a couple of hours and now I'm sick of looking at all the code. That's what I get for trying to put Adsense in a place where it's not so garish. I want to make some money off my blog (I'm even thinking about doing the PayPerPost thing again.),but I don't want my blog to look like one big commercial.

Tacky. To say the very least.

If anyone has any ideas about how I can get my sidebar back to where it's supposed to be I'd love to hear them.

Things I've done already:
1. Reduced the size of the picture on the left side.
2. Reduced the amount of padding for the main content so that it's moved farther over to the left to make up for the smaller picture.
3. Reduced the amount of padding for the header so that it is also moved farther over to the left.
4. Edited picture posts so that the pictures in them are smaller to avoid pushing the sidebar down.
5. Resized the width of the sidebar.

What have I not done that I need to do?

P.S. I didn't set my clock forward last night. I'm such a rebel. (yeah right)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online