1.1.07

The Word of the Day Is:....Moody


Powered by Castpost
Tension Is A Passing Note~Sixpence None The Richer


Powered by Castpost
I Will Not Eat The Darkness~Over The Rhine


Powered by Castpost
Paralyzed~Sixpence None The Richer


Powered by Castpost
Silent All These Years~Tori Amos

I don't know what exactly is going on with me right at this moment. I can't sleep even though I've taken enough meds to knock out a rhino. I feel like I could break out in tears at any moment. I miss David. I miss Sally. I miss Tanya. I feel like I could cut my arms to shreds and not care.

"But when your savings is dry and you can't stop from cryin' you've got to suck it up."~Blue October

All I can do right now is just immerse myself in music. I don't want to think about anything. I just want to be swept away into someone else's mind so that I won't think about what's going on in mine.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hang in there... be gentle with you.

The arbitrary calendar change is as good a reason as any other to be good to yourself for a while. It'll get better...

January 02, 2007 10:30 AM  
Blogger Anais Nin said...

Thanks Kate.

You know, I was actually feeling really good for most of the day yesterday and then at about 9pm or so it all went in the toilet.

Can you say "mood swing"? I knew that you could. (j/k but not about the mood swing)

Hopefully, today will be better. I have some stuff that I have to get accomplished today. Hopefully the staying busy thing will keep my mind off other things and when I'm done I'll be too stinkin' tired to be depressed and just fall into bed.

January 02, 2007 12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just catching up after the looooong weekend. ((((hugs)))

I feel such pain from your posts, I wish, well, I hope you can find something that will make things better.

January 02, 2007 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online