21.1.07

Walking Through Open Doors



I'm writing for another company that pays bloggers for writing news and press releases for advertisers called Loud Launch. This company pays bloggers according to their Google PR rank and I get paid every 30 days. It's another exciting way to make money from home.

Loud Launch also wants to let advertisers know that they can create an advertising campaign with them for as little as $50 dollars. Of course, though, the bigger the budget, the larger the campaign can be. With all the blogs in the world, advertising this way seems like a no-brainer, y'know?

I've read some articles about this advertising of things on blogs and that bloggers who do it are compromising their integrity. I don't see that at all. There are some people, like me who because of time restraints, school, or physical disability cannot work outside the home. Loud Launch and companies like them are giving us the opportunity to make some money whereas before we couldn't. How can that be a bad thing? I can tell you this in all honesty, I just joined Loud Launch, but I know I'm going to love it.



LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger JoeBlogs said...

Good luck with it.

January 21, 2007 1:34 PM  
Blogger Anais Nin said...

Thanks. :)

January 21, 2007 1:42 PM  
Blogger Gel said...

gl!

January 24, 2007 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online