31.1.07

Calvin, Gucci, Fendi and Dolce! Oh My!


I lose my sunglasses constantly, but I can't go without a pair even in the winter because my eyes, for some reason are really sensitive to light so whenever I go outside and it's even moderately bright, it causes me discomfort. It's like the light hits my eyes and pierces straight to the back of my head, which makes me squint (not a very pretty face trust me). Even sometimes when it's cloudy, it seems bright to me. I guess it's the uv rays? I don't know. So, whenever you see me, I'm either wearing my shades or have them perched on top of my head ready to slide them back down should I have to go outside. Convenient for walking around the college campus I go to.

The glasses in the picture above are real Calvin Klein glasses not copies made to look like them. Y'all they're only $26.00 bucks each. *faints* I found them on this site, CTS Wholesale Sunglasses.

Don't get me wrong. I don't have to have designer clothes and whatnot to be me, but occasionally I like to have a little something. Occasionally, I splurge, but this is not splurging! I can go into Barnes and Noble, buy a coffee and a book and spend more than that, which is something I do on a pretty regular basis (book freak/coffe freak-->me).



Here's more sunglasses that you can get from there:

These are also $26.00 bucks! I can't believe it. Don't these name brand sunglasses normally go for a couple hundred at least? I'm stunned that they're so cheap. Holy crap, man! Not only could I buy myself a few pairs, but also I could buy them for friends and family for, I don't know...Christmas, birthdays and whatnot. What a find! I'm all about some wholesale/sale prices! *goes to bookmark*

Okay y'all, I know I'm cheesy, but designer sunglasses for $26.00 bucks? I can't get over it. I'm definitely getting those D&B ones in pink!




LoudLaunch - Compensating bloggers for their unbiased opinions, reviews, and analysis. View the LoudLaunch campaign release this post was based on.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous furniture said...

I love those sunglasses!

October 07, 2009 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online