17.12.06

Post Secret Pic of the Day



I have a friend to whom I wish I could tell this and have her really understand that I could never be disappointed in her. God, I love her so much. I don't care what she does or says. It doesn't matter to me. I know her heart and that's what I love. That's her. What's in her heart. I love her completely and yet she doesn't love herself at all. I just want to tell her, "Don't be afraid" and, "Please tell me how I can help you when you need it" and, "Please be honest with me, all I want is your happiness". I don't know when or if she will ever understand these things, but I keep praying that she will. I don't want her to die not knowing that she is loved so much.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online