12.11.06

I've Never Been To China

I have an uber-intelligent and quite versatile-in-his-thinking roomie this week, OneManBandWidth. He's an American professor living and teaching in China. Seriously, y'all check out his blog. I did and found out so much about China that I didn't know (Of course, that wouldn't be too hard since I know next-to-nothing about China except for the little bit my dad tells me about his time in the Navy when he was there, but they left on the day that Mao Tse Tung took over the country. He said they saw his army coming on the horizon and decided to book it on out of there. Good idea, yes?) He's got amusing political cartoons and amusing, but informative, political views about China. He's a hidden treasure, y'all. You'll be missing out big-time if you don't take a good gander at his blog.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lonnie said...

Thanks for the kind remarks and for linking to me...

Cheers from China...

Lon

January 29, 2007 10:26 PM  
Blogger Anais Nin said...

No problem at all. I really like your blog.

January 30, 2007 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online