8.10.06

She

I feel:: achey as all hell

Dear David,
I miss you so much. Sometimes I think that if I could rip out my heart I might not miss you so much.


(David Summers R.I.P. 7/21/06)


Dear Marshall,
I wrote you a letter last year and told you that I loved you. I still do. I want so just to be near you, to talk to you...God just to smell you, but you have to come to me.I miss you so much, but I'm not going to try to get past your wall again. I beat myself bloody last time. My heart is open and laid bare. Just come to me. Jesus...(EDIT: Just in case anyone was wondering, I realize that this plea is pathetic. And the Jesus reference was more about "Jesus help me" than, y'know referring to Marshall as Jesus.I'm not delusional, I'm depressed. I know everyone is too smart for that, but you never know how things come across when you're not actually saying them.)

1 John 3:18-20
"Dear children, let us stop just saying we love each other; let us really show it by our actions. It is by our actions that we know we are living in the truth, so we will be confident when we stand before the Lord., even if our hearts condemn us. For God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online