16.10.06

Pimpage. Where's My Gin and Juice?

I feel:: amazingly well and stable today; I hope it lasts for the rest of the day.

Pimpin' My Renter
If y'all haven't noticed, I have a great new renter this week, The Great Blog Review. Go check them out and see what awesome blogs they've reviewed. I guess I should submit mine then, hmmmm?


Incidentally, I don't have time to do it right now, but I'll post later thanking all the people who bid on my blog this week to become my renter and I'll put a link to everyone of their blogs on that post. It's only fair I think.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online