14.10.06

Oy. Dios Mio!

I feel:: shaky; Like a dumbass I didn't take any of my meds today and only just realized it a few minutes ago.

My picture host server recently moved to another server "to better maintin customer quality" or something like that. So, I'm having to replace the header, footer and background images.

Bear with me while my blog looks a bit funky for a bit. It seems this week is not the week that the universe likes me. I guess we all have those weeks. Right?

Insanity shall once again commence as soon as I've had a serious talk with the HTMl/CSS Blogger Template. Oh yes, much finger pointing shall ensue.

EDIT: Ok. Fixed. Sort of. You can view it correctly now either in FF or IE with the sidebar showing where it's supposed to be (not underneath the post body like it was before in IE). I changed the "visited" links color and it's showing up in FF, but not in IE. Oh well, I guess that's a minor thing. I don't know why it's not showing up because I put in the correct HTML color code in the right place. It's mind-numbing, isn't it?

So, the momentary drama is over- talk amongst yourselves or to yourself, whichever you prefer.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online