24.10.06

Going Door-to-Door

I feel:: hopeful. It's kind of a weird feeling. Not weird-bad.




I have a wonderful new renter this week 'Forward-And-Share'! So go dig around the site and see what you find!

To be quite honest, I haven't really figured out what it's all about yet, but I like puzzles, so I keep going there and clicking links. It's all very interesting. Seriously, the more links you click the more links there are to click. It's never-ending!

Quote of the Day~ "I don't know much about art, but I know what I like!"~John Cleese as the Pope-Monty Python skit

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online