5.9.06

Sans Computer and I Can't Function. What Does That Say About Me?

Just in case anyone was wondering why I haven't posted for awhile...
The backlight on my brand new laptop went out the day school started, which was last Monday. It's been in service since then. I'm supposed to get it back on the 9th of Sept. So, let's hope the Geek Squad told me the truth.

Thanks so much for all the kind comments from my previous post. I really do appreciate them so much. I'm not going to be blogging probably at all until I get my computer back. It's just such a pain in the ass to do it at school. *bitchbitchmoanmoan* I just want my laptop back. It's my baby.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online