30.6.06

Pictures of My Babies.

I feel:: amazingly well today

Gigi in her house.


Silver likes to sleep in my windwo in the sun, but this day it seems that the sun is too bright for her.


One of the many poses of Gigi.


I thought she was sleeping, but I'm beginning to think she's posing for me.


Her covergirl pose.


The "I am so cute you can't resist me" pose.


Silver has a thing for bathroom time. Every time I go in there, she's perched on something or another in my bathroom.


Lil' Bit and Silver are so cute when they get to snuggling, but note: Lil' Bit is sleeping away while Silver is posing for the camera. She just can't help it. :D She's the Queen Kitty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online