1.5.06

A Woman Has A Right To Her Own Body, But That Doesn't Mean Every Abortion Doesn't Break My Heart.

I feel:: nauseated
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Over The Rhine~Show Me

Chemical Abortion
Chemical Abortion


Ok, rip my heart out of my chest while it's still beating. Squeeze it tight in your fist until every drop of blood is gone and it's become a deathly shade of decomposing white and then put it under your five inch Manolo heel and stomp on it until it looks totally unrecognizable. (I just found this on Post Secret and it affected me so much that I had to stop what I was doing and hold my hands over my mouth and breathe through my nose so that I wouldn't hyperventilate.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online