11.3.06

Some people should be forced to endure the kind of suffering they impose. Tit for tat.

I feel::enraged
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Tori Amos~Marys of the Sea

This is a complete outrage. I know that it has been going on for years and will probably continue on for years, but it makes me so ....I can't even find the word for how angry it makes me. I am at this moment contemplating all manner of torture for these people. I realize it's not the Godly thing to do. Scripture says that we are to forgive our enemies and pray for them. Right now, I'm just too pissed. I'd like to go on a castration spree.

  • Women being bought an sold as sex slaves







  • I'm so beyond pissed, incensed, irate...
    I'm going to start looking into what I can do personally to stop this shit from happening.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home





    Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



    Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

    Subscribe to
    Posts [
    Atom]





    Web Pages referring to this page
    Link to this page and get a link back!


    Creative Commons License

    Powered by Blogger






    My blog is worth $3,387.24.
    How much is your blog worth?

    online