1.3.06

Never Attempt WalMarting When Everything You See Looks Like a Van Gogh Painting

I feel:: drugged
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Johnny Cash~Folsom Prison Blues

Life Clue #1: You know you are really sick when you have a 15 minute coughing spasm in the middle of Wal-Mart, sweat so much that your clothes are visibly wet, almost faint and hit the floor if it weren't for the buggy, and then forget where you are and why you're there.

Why does the majority of my life take place in Wal-Mart?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online