10.3.06

Anxiety + Insomnia + Bad Memories = Extreme Agitation

I feel:: moody
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: No music. Just the ever present ticking of my fucking eye.

Life Clue #2
Never have an extended late night convo with a person who abused you about another person who abused you. I feel like I could down the rest of my Klonopin right now (which isn't that much really) and I still wouldn't feel ok. Dammit. Maybe I'll lay down in the dark and watch Star Wars for the 5849205775849302745890th time. Or maybe Stargate. I don't know. Whichever one will put me to sleep faster.

P.S. She's coming down here tomorrow to spend the day with me. Wow, I can't wait to talk more about my rapes, my grandfather's molestation of me and the death of people close to me. Yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

Fuck me sideways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online