14.2.06

Rammstein and morning coffee=Perfect

I feel:: cheerful
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Rammstein~Morgenstern

You know.....when I first sat down at my computer about 45 minutes ago, I thought, "I think I might listen to some nice, calming, easy, morning music to go along with my coffee because I'm not quite awake yet." I tried to listen to some Christian worship music, but for some reason, that ground my nerves after about 5 seconds so much so that I was reminded of the times in the car in high school when Great White would come on the radio and I would nearly wreck the car because I couldn't change the station fast enough (I'm not downing Great White or anything. I just don't like that one song, 'Once Bitten Twice Shy'.) So anyway....as I was scrolling through the list of CDs that I have burned to my computer, I stopped on the latest Rammstein cd 'Reise, Reise' and have been listening to it without any grinding of the nerves ever since. What does that say about me that I would rather listen to hardcore industrial in a semi-awake state than something more calm, like Enya? Well, Enya is probably not a good example, because I really like Enya. It's just that one band I chose this morning. I used to like them, but I think now I'm going to sacrifice their CD to the bad music gods. There's no accounting for taste is there? I'll chalk that one up to another in a long list of bad judgement calls.

Oh yeah, Happy VD Day everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online