11.2.06

I think all the acid I did as a teenager is coming back on me.

I feel:: calm
I'm watching Olympic Women's Hockey~bloodshed :)

Oh, I can't believe I almost forgot to write this down. Last night I dreamt that I was kidnapped by an Iraqi terrorist group who spoke only Spanish. When they found out I spoke Spanish, they used me as an interpreter and that meant that I had to shake everyone's right hand (ewww) because I was a stupid, dirty, American whore. I finally was rescued and when I came home, my dad had completely remodeled our house. It was so amazing, but the funny thing was, there was a urinal in the hallway and at the top of it there was a faucet like a sink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online