27.2.06

I Can't Seem To Control the Snot Flow

I feel:: sick
There's no music. No nothing. I can't even stand the slightest noise.

I don't recommend crying intermittently all day and through the night. It fucks up your sinuses, makes your eyes swell nearly shut and gives you a headache that makes you think Thor's hammer is hitting your head repeatedly along with a pickaxe. Not to mention, it leaves you with thoughts of cutting, makes you rock yourself like a crazy person and call up guys that you have a serious crush on in the middle of the night in the midst of having multiple panic attacks, flashbacks and just generally sounding like a person who ought to be in the nut house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online