20.1.06

The power of orange knickers and combat boots

I feel:: anxious
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Tori Amos~The Beekeeper

I'm not posting these to show how spiritual I am or if I can qualify for a marathon Bible study. I was feeling incredibly empty, stressed and depressed tonight, so I decided to have a little convo with God. It lasted from 8:15pm-12:15am. You know how sometimes, you just are finished talking and just want to be silent? That's where I am right now. Even though, I didn't "say" anything out loud, I said a lot with my heart and I am exhausted now, but I feel so much better, although there is still a lingering bit of that hollow feeling. What's amazing is that I got lost in God. That hasn't happened to me in ages. Ya'll don't have to read all of this if it's too tedious and long for you. I just posted it because it's important to me. My friend, Richard, used to say all the time that he thought of God as the "big combat boot in the sky". I think he just kicked me square in the ass. With love of course. I don't feel too bruised, actually. I feel motivated and hopeful, which I haven't felt in a long, long time.

page 1


page 2


page 3


page 4


page 5


page 6


page 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online