16.1.06

Last night I dreamt that I was a waitress in Alice's restaurant.

I feel:: anxious
there are times when silence is best and not even the voices in my head aren't talking

I have had a crick in my neck for 3 days. Probably stress: worrying about whether or not my financial aid letter will be approved and if they will give me my money back. School starts tomorrow and I have no money for books. I'm not sleeping much and I have all this energy. I'm having a manic episode.

So anyway, here's the classes that I registered for:
Psychology of Women
Drug Abuse
Counseling Psychology
I have now changed these classes to:
Sensation and Perception
Intro to Applied Psychology (I already have the book from last semester.)
Intermediate Spanish II (This will be my third time taking it because the first time, I failed because of my nervous breakdown. The second time I took it, I got a B. Now, it's been several semesters since I had any Spanish and the next class in order to take is Adavanced Composition and Syntax. I think I need a review before I tackle that class.)

I lost 2 pounds over the weekend from not being able to eat because of stress. While I like the fact that I've lost that smidge of weight, I don't like at all being stressed out this much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online