13.1.06

I'm not on coke I swear. I just feel like I could pick the paint off the walls with my fingernails.

I feel:: crazy
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Drain S.T.H.~Someone

I've made two new picture galleries today. One contains pictures of some of my friends and the other has pictures of my kitties. I have to search around for the pictures of my friends that I don't have.

I've been feeling rather busy today. I've been working on these galleries and other things on my comp since 11:30 this morning.(First I organized the 459 pictures in my pictures folders into groups and then I started on the lj galleries.) It's now 6:00pm. I feel driven. It's weird. I also woke up early this morning, 6:15, from a very bad dream in which I was fighting off these two guys who were trying to hurt me. I somehow found a gun (dreams are weird like that) that wasn't there before and shot them to death, but then they turned into two of my cats, Little Bit and Mija. I guess that's why I've been so busy all day. I just didn't want to sit and brood about it because it really upset me. I can't believe I could dream of doing something so cruel to my little babies. I wonder what my new Psychiatrist will say about that when I tell her in my next session?

Yesterday, I wrote a formal appeal letter to the Financial Aid office at UALR and attatched proof documents to it and turned it in to them. I hope they give me back my money. It's not like I'm a slacker student. My cumulative GPA is 3.48. When I filled out the appeal form, it said at the bottom that it takes 2-4 weeks to get a response from them. I'm hoping against hope that it will be quicker than that since school starts on the 17th.

I went by the Spanish dept. yesterday as well to see if my advisor was there. She wasn't but one of the ladies in the office was kind enough to take the advising hold off of my account so that I could register for classes. I signed up for Psychology of Women, Drug Abuse and Counseling Psychology. I'm not taking any more than 9 hours for a couple of semesters so that I can get back on track. Anyway, I feel like I'm speeding my ass off right now and I can't concentrate, so I'll end this before I get really incoherent. I don't know where all this energy came from. Weird. Am I having a manic episode? I feel like I could scrub the bathroom with a toothbrush. And I would enjoy it as long as I had music to listen to.

EDIT: It's now almost 8:00pm and I finally feel like I'm starting to wind down. Craziness, man. I feel like the Mad Hatter. A Very Merry Un-Birthday To Me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online