29.12.05

Two Red Books

I went to Books A Million last night with Sally and we spent some of our $50 gift certificates that we each got for Christmas from Tanya. Gabe said that he wanted to know what books I bought when I went shopping so here they are:

The Red Tent by Anita Diamant
and
Don Quixote by Miguel De Cervantes

I think I'm about to start reading Don Quixote. I've never read it before, but from what I heard from Sally and what I read on the little blurb thing on the inside of the book, it's about a 16th century Spanish knight and his squire. The knight is supposed to be crazy as a loon, so I'm looking forward to reading it. I'm sure it will be interesting. The other book, The Red Tent, is a fictional story about a lesser known woman from the Bible called Dinah. I think she was Rachel's sister, but don't quote me on that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online