10.10.05

Some People Need A Good Bitch Slap

I feel:: cranky

Saturday night, Tanya and I went to see Brandon McGovern and the Scrappers again at Midtown. Their lead guitarist, Kevin, didn't show up and no one in the band knew why because there had been no contact from him. Turns out, he was in town at his hotel, but he was sick with something like the stomach flu.

Tanya and I got all dressed up in our retro/rockabilly outfits. Let me just say that we looked damn good. The only problem with that is when you look good, you sometimes attract the attention of people that you would rather not talk to. The same guys that were so spun out of their minds last Friday night, sat with us again this Friday night univited. Last week, they were so geeked out that they were grinding their teeth. This week, they were so unbelievably trashed. They wouldn't leave our table when we asked them to and got so beligerent that Tanya had to go get one of the bouncers at the club to make them move. Even then, they still were unwilling to leave us alone.

Finally, they moved away from our table, much to my relief. I left at around 2:45am. I foolishly thought that I would be able to get up for church. After I got in my car and had driven a good ways home, I realized that I had forgotten to close out my tab at the bar, so I had to turn around and go back. By the time I got back to Midtown, it was a little after 3:00am. I went inside and told Thomas, one of the bartenders, that I wanted to close out. As I stood and waited for him to run my credit card, this random woman walked toward me, smiling drunkenly and raisng her hand. I thought at first that she wanted to shake my hand, so I turned toward her, but instead of shaking my hand, she grabbed my breast. She didn't just lay her hand on me, she groped me. My first instinct was to raise my arm to push hers away from me, which I did and almost backhanded her across the face in the process. She backed away from me, out of striking range, and said,"You have beautiful breasts." I stood there, incredulous, and stared at her. Eventually, she turned and walked back to whomever she was talking with before she accosted me. I finally, got my bill and signed off on it. I was still stunned as I walked across the street and onto the parking lot towards my car. I noticed a car pass behind me on the street and pull into the parking lot just as I crossed it. I turned to look, because I always want to know who is behind me in a deserted parking lot at 3:30am, and saw that it was a man whom I had met briefly last Friday night.

He had been sitting in the booth in front of where Tanya and I were sitting. He turned completely around and shoved his hand out for me to shake and introduced himself. I shook his hand and he rubbed my palm with his thumb and had this weird look on his face like he was sexually aroused. I yanked my hand away quickly and refused to look at him for the rest of the night. Friday night, actually early Saturday morning, he stopped his car, rolled down his window and called to me. I turned around, saw who it was and heard him tell me to come closer. I stood where I was, which was about 5 or so feet from his car and thought to myself,"Fuck you, mister." Instead, I said angrily, "What do you want?" He said, "I just wanted to tell you that you look really good. I've been watching you all night." I said quietly,"Thanks" and turned to walk to my car. He said something else to me, but I didn't hear it because my back was turned. There was no way I was going to stand in the parking lot of Midtown alone at 3:30 in the morning talking to some creepy stalker. What am I, flypaper for freaks?

[rant]And, I just want to say, for the record, that I know I have ginormous breasts. I can't help it that they are big. They just grew that way. I don't cotton to people groping me or stating something obvious like,"Those things are huge!" While I appreciate compliments, I don't appreciate leering, groping and stalking. The next person that gropes me will get a right hook to the jaw. [/rant]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online