21.10.05

Dilemma

I feel:: bitchy

Should I attempt to drag my sick, smelly,coughing, sweaty, dizzy, pathetic self to French class this morning? Or should I go back to bed? I've missed all week except for Monday. That was my first day. I know if I go back to bed, I won't be able to sleep, because of the constant coughing. I've got all this junk in my chest that is making me wheeze. Last night, I had to sleep propped up on 3 pillows (I use the word "sleep" very loosely). I kept waking up about every hour with a coughing spasm. I think I only got like 3 hours of sleep all told. And yeah, I'm whiny and bitchy this morning because I feel like shit. I have an extra symptom to add to the list today: completely swollen sinuses. Someone please put me out of my misery.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online