15.9.05

The Worst Pain I Have Ever Experienced In My Entire Life

I feel:: sick

My day: Continuous, unbearable pain and loss of bowel control. It lasted 6 hours. I sweated so much that I lost 5 pounds. I wanted to go to the hospital, but I couldn't make it to the phone and no one was here to drive me. Having a period sucks majorly. The funny thing is, during the whole 6 hours of hell, there was no blood at all. 3 Extra Strength Tylenols and one and a half Darvosets later, I finally made it to my bed to lay on my heating pad when the people directly behind my house decided that they were going to have a backyard pool party. The music was so loud that the walls of my house vibrated. Yay, that made for some good sleepytime music. When I woke up, I had to go grocery shopping because Dad never buys groceries for the house. Driving on Darvoset. That was so fun, not to mention negotiating the too-brightly lit and too crowded Wal-Mart. When I got home, dad was drunk and watching football. He took a break and helped me put the groceries away, but every time he came near me, he reeked so of whiskey that I thought I would be sick. So, all in all, a pretty shitty day. I don't know what I want to do now, cry or eat ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online