15.7.05

Penises Running Amok

I feel:: angry
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: a song by Sixpence None The Richer

8:15am this morning. My dad and his sister were sitting in dad's car with the engine running. The alarm was blaring. It jerked me out of a dream and I stumbled to the kitchen to find my car keys and opened the front door. Dad rolled down the passenger window and I heard his sister yell over the ear splitting alarm,"We don't know how to turn it off!" I pressed the disarm key on my car remote and instantly the alarm ceased. Isn't it just common sense to know that you have to disarm the alarm before opening the car door and before turning the engine on? Am I asking too much?

Oy.

I was in the Dollar General Store (For those who don't know, Dollar General is a cheaper version of Wal-Mart. I go there because I hate Wal-Mart and it's only just down the street from my house.) yesterday getting food for my little angel (devil) kitties when I looked up from my kittie food choosing to see a rather tough, stocky, blond woman walk by me with a tattoo of a rebel flag emblazoned on her upper arm along with some guy's name just underneath it. How romantic. Love and prejudice. When I went outside with my purchases, I noticed the aformentioned guy sitting in a car with a rebel flag license plate on the front of it. If I had had anyone to bet money with, I would have bet all of it on the surety that the tattooed girl would come out of the store, get in the car and slide over to mulletman and he would put his arm around her tattood shoulder and they would drive off into their version of Dixieland.
I just found out last night, while studying for my first test in Psychosexual Behavior, that the US has banned female genital mutilation. Good. Great. But we only just did it in 1996?!

Oy.

I am so full of names for the female and male reproductive tracts that I can't even think straight. I should write a song about them. You know, like,"Knee bone connected to the thigh bone.." something like that. Speaking of male reproductive tracts, why can't men's penises just be detatched until they need to be used? That would make things so much easier for me and a lot less scarier. I guess I focus all of my anger and fear on the penis when it really should be focused on the men who have hurt me. The penis only does what the brain and nervous system tell it to do. It's not like it could detach itself and walk around forcibly ramming itself into vulnerable vaginas. Sometimes I can't see past the genitalia. I feel like men always want to conquer and control. I feel like they're always coming at me with threatening, erect penises. Yeah, I'm having a lot of bad memories today. It's not a very good day for me. I'm trying to be glib, but what I really want to do is take a couple of Vicodin and dissappear for like 6 or 8 hours.

Ever have one of those days when you just want to scream, just for the hell of it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online