2.7.05

Disappointment

I feel:: crushed

I found out this morning by reading J's online journal that he has had a crush for 3 years on this girl he knows who is his best friend. Wow, don't I feel like an idiot. He posted that he didn't know whether or not to tell her because he said,"I have found out from experience that women around here don't like to be told the truth." So, I responded,"Just tell her. You will always wonder what happened if you don't." I figure that's a healthy attitude, right? I still feel like the last person to be picked for kickball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online