14.4.05

Numb and Eating

I feel:: indescribable
No music playing. Just the sound of mastication.

I just woke up from having a dream of me being in a dark, tight hole with bugs crawling all over me and screaming over and over and over and over again,"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!" I don't know how old I was, but I felt like I was about 3 or 4. My screams were so loud that now, my ears hurt. So, as I sit here at my computer recounting this, I'm pretty numb and I'm eating a butload of cinnamon licorice that Sally got me for Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online