22.4.05

Mea Culpa?

I feel:: angry
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Sixpence None The Richer~Melody of You

I don't have the words. I've been acting like everything is alright all day. It's not. I feel like a hypocrite and a liar. I can't even tell when abuse is being inflicted on me. I fucking hate drama. I can't even tell the whole story here either, that's what is eating me up. I can't talk to anyone about it. I was supposed to hang out with Tanya tonight. We were going to go see some bands. She said she would call me, but no call. I'm trying to do some art to take my mind off of everything, but it's not working. I feel trapped and I fucking hate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online