14.2.05

Valentine's Day

I feel:: sick
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Los Lonely Boys~How Far Is Heaven?

I want to wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day. I am usually not psyched about this holiday, but since I have someone who loves me I feel a bit different. He gave me a stuffed white teddy bear holding a red and a white rose. Also, a basket that he made himself filled with chocolates, cinnamon hearts, two little teddy bears that are magnetized at the lips to kiss each other and a card. It was all wrapped up in clear cellophane tied with a bow that had red hearts on it. I've never gotten a Valentine's Day gift from someone I was dating before. I felt really special. Unfortunately, I don't have a job, so therefore, no money to buy him anything. I gave him an awesome back rub though. I may make something for him and give it to him later on today. I still can't believe I got a Valentine's Day present. More so, I can't believe he loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online