13.11.04

I'm Still Alive

I feel:: depressed

I don't want to make this a long depressing post, so I'll be brief. I'm trying to make it through school this semester. I don't know if I'm going to pass my Algebra class. If I don't, I won't get any loan money for next semester.
Erik and I haven't been together for quite sometime. He broke up with me on my cell phone voicemail. He said if I had any comments that I knew how to contact him. I haven't spoken to him since.
I haven't really been talking to many people lately. I've just been keeping to myself. I guess I'm depressed. I've been thinking about things like God and some things that people used to have me convinced of. Also about my current mental state. I don't mean to be cryptic. I don't know how else to put it. Someone asked me the other day what I thought my purpose in life was. I thought about it and I said that I used to know. I used to be quite sure about a lot of things, but not now. I'm not sure of anything anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online