30.7.04

My Silver Kitty Is Sick

I feel:: crushed

I had to take her to the vet this morning. Last night she threw up some clear liquid and she acted like she wasn't feeling well. Today when I woke up, I found some brownish-green mucus on the floor that smelled really acrid. The vet just called and told me that she is running a temperature of 105. That's really high. I'm supposed to go back there at 4:00 and talk to him. He said that he was going to take some blood and run some tests on it and that he wants to make sure that her kidneys are functioning properly. I'm so worried about her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online