24.5.04

Some Fractals And Some Monty Python

I feel:: accomplished

Bloo Twisties


Black and White


Diskus


Sand and Sangra



Erik came over last night. :) We laid in my bed and watched Monty Python. That was cool. I got a job at Outback Steakhouse. I would rather work at Hot Topic, but they haven't called me back yet. I'm supposed to start at Outback in a week or so. Tomorrow I'm turning my financial aid appeal paperwork in. I hope they reconsider me. I can't go back to school without financial aid.

In other news, I just gave myself a pedicure. My feet now smell like peppermints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online