7.4.04

SNAP

I feel:: ditzy

It's way too early. I fell asleep at 7:30 last night and woke up when my alarm went off this morning at 5:30. How's that for a snap? (short nap) I bought Brother Bear when I was at Wally World the other day. My favorite are the Bob and Doug McKenzie mooses (? moose, meese?). I keep having asthma attacks because of my allergies, which sucks a big one. Yesterday, it lasted for 3 hours. Yay. When I was at WalMart with Tanya the other night, she said my lips looked kind of blue. Lipstick? Who needs lipstick when your lips are already blue?

I have to get ready to go to Spanish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online