13.4.04

RESEARCH PAPER

I feel:: enraged
There's no music. Just the voices in my head arguing with each other.

I have been trying to finish up my research paper for Psych. class but I can't finish it all
tonight. I realize that I'm going to have points deducted from it for being late, but that's all I can do. I'm so disgusted with myself right now. I'm depressed. I didn't go to Spanish again today because I just couldn't leave the house. I'm not sure why I felt like I couldn't. I just did. I did manage to get out and go to physical therapy today and my back is screaming in pain right now. I've had way too much coffee and I doubt I'll be able to get much sleep tonight. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck I'm going to have to get my Prozac upped. Again. I feel like I could break into a hysterical fit of crying right now. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online