14.4.04

Just Breathe

I feel:: sick

I can't breathe. I cannot breathe. I've spent the last 45 minutes coughing and shaking and trying to breathe. I'm going to the doctor today to find out why my lips are blue all the time. Tanya told me yesterday that they've been like that for like a year. !!!!!! I'm also going to ask him about upping my Prozac. I don't feel like I'm functioning very well. I'm pretty manic. I have these really high highs and really low lows, like really fast. Last night, I drove Tanya home and I was all happy. Then, after I dropped her off and started driving home, I felt like I was going to cry. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Maybe I was always like this, and I just haven't noticed it before. I'm pretty depressed this morning. It's going to be hard for me to actually get out of the house and go to Spanish. Every time I get up and walk around, I start coughing and have to stop what I'm doing. Dammit. I miss Erik.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online