14.4.04

Breakdown

I feel:: groggy

I had a breakdown today. After I finished typing my lj entry this morning. I went to lie down in my room and my muscles all over my body started to spasm involuntarily. It kept getting worse and worse. I had a doctor's appt. today at 2:15, but I couldn't find a ride. I didn't think I could drive because I was shaking so badly. So, I went into the living room and asked my dad in between sobs and shaking if he could drive me to my doctor's appt. He said that we should go right then, so we did. I was shaking so bad that I couldn't hold anything. My whole body was spasming. It was really scary. I went to the doc and he said that I should get some counseling and he gave me some meds to take at night. He called them "serene pills". I took one when I got home this afternoon and it knocked me out for like 4 hours or so. I'm still feeling dopey. My dad said that I should not go back to school this semester because that is the main thing that is causing all of this stress. He said for me not to worry about the grades or anything. He also said that I could take a break this summer from classes. I'm so glad. Hopefully, I can get my stuff together this summer and start back to school in the fall. I'm still spasming a bit. My stomach muscles will spasm involuntarily occasionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online