31.3.04

A Yellow Dent

I feel:: frustrated

So, I've been awake since like 4:30am. I'm watching Airheads. I forgot how funny this movie is. I think my body is starting to get used to the Prozac. I'm not as manic as I was. I'm starting to level out a bit, which is good. Geez, I can't wait for this semester to be over. I realize that I say that every semester. I guess I should play a new tape, huh? Someone hit my car last Saturday night while it was parked at the Rivermarket. I turned it in to my insurance company, State Farm, but they don't believe that someone hit it. They think that I ran into something. So, now my deductible is 250 dollars and it will go against my driving record. At least I'm getting my car fixed. I'm still feeling pent up. I want to go out. The DFL show is this weekend, so I guess I'll go to that. So, this has been a pretty pointless post.....I'm out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online