4.2.04

Just Some Questions and Answers

I feel:: like I'm working
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: that song Sunrise/Sunset from Fiddler On The Roof

1. When was the last time you told someone you loved them: I told Erik that I loved him the weekend before last when he came over. I told Tanya that I loved her last weekend on her bday.

2. When was the last time someone told you they loved you:Erik told me he loved me when he was here the weekend before last and Tanya last weekend.

3. When was the last time you walked in the rain: I walked in the rain at school the other day. My hair got all frizzy and I looked like afro-woman.

4. When was the last time you splashed in a puddle: Ummmm...I stepped in some mud the other day leaving ToysRUs. Does that count?

5. When was the last time you felt loved:I don't know. I have trouble believing people when they say that they love me, even when I know that they are telling the truth.

6. When was the last time you felt alone: Right now.

7 When was the last time you really needed a hug: Right now.

8 When was the last time you held a baby: I held a baby last Thursday. Elijah. I stole some sugars from him and he ran around the entire night going,"Sugars! Sugars!"

9 When was the last time you talked like a baby: I baby talk my cats all the time.

10. When was the last time you built a snowman: I have never built a snowman.

11. If not a snow man what about running through a pile of leaves:I don't think I've run through a pile of leaves since I was like ten years old.

12 When was the last time you felt proud of yourself: The last time I made all A's at school, which was 2 semesters ago.

13 When was the last time you stuck up for someone: I stuck up for myself the last time I saw Blue October at Juanita's. Some drunk guy palmed my ass several times and his friend came up to me and was all,"You'll have to excuse my friend. He's really drunk." I said,"Oh, NO SHIT?! WELL, I DON'T GIVE A GOOD GOD DAMN WHAT HE IS BUT HE BETTER NOT TOUCH ME AGAIN OR HE WON'T LEAVE THIS BUILDING WITHOUT A LIMP!"

14. When was the last time you got goosebumps: Last Sunday in church while I was singing to God.

15. When was the last time you really got to say how you felt: I try to say how I feel every day.

16. When was the last time you sang in the shower: I sing every time I'm in the shower.

17. When was the last time you danced around in your pajamas: Ummmm the other day.

18. When was the last time you burnt toast: I don't eat toast, so I don't know.

19. When was the last time you hugged someone: Erik, Tanya (see above)

20 When was the last time you wanted to run away: Yesterday.

21 When was the last time you hurt yourself: I gave myself a paper cut on my eyelid the other night with my star chart from astronomy class. I don't know how I managed that, but I bet I couldn't do it again even for money.

22 When was the last time you kissed someone: Erik, the weekend before last.

23 When was the last time someone kissed you: same as above.

24 When was the last time you looked forward to something: Last weekend and I got my hopes dashed to the ground like so much broken pottery.

25 When was the last time you woke up and really enjoyed your first stretch: Any morning that I'm not in pain, I enjoy stretching.

26 When was the last time you heard one of your favorite songs: Last night: I Am Weary (Let Me Rest)- O Brother Where Art Thou Soundtrack.

27 When was the last time you dreamt: I dreamt last night that I was homeless and strange people were shacking up in my house.

28 When was the last time you smiled: I smiled at my Astronomy Prof. yesterday in class because when I asked him a question, he looked like he was going to bite my head off. I was remembering the moment in La Femme Nikita where the older mentor lady says,"Smile when you say,'I never did mind the little things.'" It worked, he started being nice to me after I flashed him a big, flirty smile.

29 When was the last time you laughed: When Sally told me her joke about the monkey putting things in his ass and then eating them.

30 When was the last time you told a secret: Yesterday.

31 When was the last time you felt mad: Yesterday.

32 When was the last time you actually thought it couldn't get any worse: This last weekend.

33 When was the last time you watched a sunset/sunrise: I don't remember.

34 When was the last time you did something you've never done before: When I went to a new church a few weeks ago.

35 When was the last time you wrote a letter: I wrote a thank you note last week. Does that count? It was handwritten.

37 When was the last time you wish you could change something you did: I would change a lot of things I have done, but I don't know if that would make anything better. It would probably make everything worse.

38 When was the last time you felt inadequate: Every day.

39 When was the last time you spoke your mind: Every second, of every day!

40 When was the last time you helped someone:Yesterday.

41 When was the last time you told a lie: I lie to myself pretty much every day.

42 When was the last time you wept for someone: About 6 months ago while I was praying for someone.

43 When was the last time you swung on a swingset: I can't remember.

44 When was the last time you were given the best gift: I can't remember.

45 When was the last time you were told you were mean: The last time I was in CA in 1992, the guy that I was there to see called me an "iron cast bitch" because I wouldn't sleep with him.

46 When was the last time you picked a wild flower: I've never picked wildflowers.

47 When was the last time you had a fortune cookie: I don't eat the fortune cookies, I just crack them open to see what my fortune in bed is.

48 When was the last time you really needed to just be held: Right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online