14.2.04

Happy Valentine's Day

I feel:: nauseated

It's snowing here. This year's first snow. I'm on Prozac as of yesterday. I don't remember it making me this sleepy, but I am motivated today. I'm sure that has nothing to do with the medicine as it takes like 3 weeks for it to build up in the body for a person to notice any effects. Anyway, I've been up since 8:30 and I've done a shitload of laundry, started cleaning my rooms and I've just finished all of my online Spanish homework. That's more motivation than I've had in awhile. I'm sort of sick to my stomach today. I think I'm going to go and lie down. Yeah, this is a pretty random post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online