20.1.04

My Cape: SBW

I feel:: crappy

It's been a while since I updated. I haven't had the urge to get on my computer for several days. School started last week and I'm already busy with studying. I had my first test, a pop quiz, in Developmental Psychology today. It wasn't hard. It was over the material that we were supposed to have read for today. It would have been easier for me if I had read a little farther into the chapter. Dr. Knabe had two days marked on the syllabus for talking about the methods of studying children. I read about half of the chapter, but I guess I didn't read far enough. Oh well. I'm enjoying Astronomy. That's a huge surprise for me. I thought that I was going to hate it. Everyone I've talked to said that it is really hard. My professor, Dr. Grauer, is super nice and he's really good about helping out and answering questions. I started going to a new church. Second Baptist in downtown Little Rock. I really like it there. Everyone is really nice and sincere. No offense to Baptists, but one doesn't usually get that from a Baptist church. I was pleasantly surprised. The only class I'm wondering about is Algebra and a little about my Spanish class. More Algebra though. I was trying to do my homework earlier on my TI-83 calculator and I couldn't figure out how to make it do x cubed and x to the fourth power and higher. x squared is easy because there's a little button that says "x squared". I got frustrated and quit. I don't really know if I'm doing it right either. I guess I'll find out tomorrow night in class. I feel sort of sick today. I'm lethargic and I feel like I'm running a fever, but I took my temp like 3 times since I've been home and the first time it was 98.1 and the second time, 97.3, the third time it was 98. I don't know why it's low, but I'm not having chills. I just feel shitty. I know this is a super boring entry, but I'm Super Boring Woman today. I should have a shirt made with a big SBW on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online