9.12.03

It's Way Too Early To Be Awake

I feel:: sleepy

I've been awake since like 5:30 and I didn't go to bed until 1:30. So, yeah, four hours of sleep and two classes today. I have to work on my paper for my 6:00pm class. Today is the last day of classes before finals. I have my Algebra final on Wednesday this week and my Spanish and Civ finals on next Tuesday and my Civ final on next Wednesday. I still have to get my Evanescence ticket for the show at Alltell. Speaking of shows, I went to see Sevendust at Nite Life last night with Erik. He gave me one of the tickets that he had. *grin* We had a good time, but we didn't see much of the actual show because we spent most of it talking in another room. We haven't seen each other for like a year, so we had a lot to talk about. I got some hugs and kisses too. I was glad to see him ( I had missed him.) and I think he was glad to see me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online