18.12.03

Finally

I feel:: cold

The end of this semester. It has been an endurance test this time. The grades are supposed to be turned in on Friday, but I don't know when they will be posted.

I'm getting better from the Shingles. I actually went out to dinner tonight and I had a peach margarita! That was so good. Ashley gave me the Christmas present that she got for me last year. I got the complete dvd set of Monty Python's Flying Circus. I can't believe she waited a year to give it to me. That's ok though.

I think I'm off to Bedfordshire.... Anyone wanna be my snugglebunny? I promise I'm not contagious anymore............*yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online