4.12.03

12 hours of Algebra and my brain is leaking out of my ears.

I feel:: hungry
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Phil Collins~One More Night

I just spent the last almost 12 hours finishing up my algebra. I was one problem away from finishing and that was the one that hung me up. Well, I guess I'll have to wait. You know how you get a goal in your mind and if you are in the right frame of mind, you don't stop till you achieve said goal? That was me today. I don't even think I ate today. Well, I'm partially sick, so that would explain the lack of appetite. I hope it's not just me that gets so singleminded like that. lol I would hate to be alone in my obsessiveness.

I had this crazy dream the other night that I was a contortionist. I remember doing all these twisty moves in my dream and then when I woke up I felt like someone had beaten me in my sleep. My muscles were all cramped up and stuff. It was just craziness. I guess I really was trying to be a contortionist in my sleep.
That's it for now. I'm off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online