5.11.03

MIERDA!

I feel:: annoyed
What song is on a loop in my head right now:: Tori Amos~Leather

I have this goddamned Civ test tomorrow and there is so much fucking information that I'll never assimilate it all. I've been working on this since last night and I'm only now finishing Chp 6 and I have another chp to go before my test tomorrow. I'm so tired now that I can't fucking think and I definitely can't type. I'm so frustrated!!!!! I JUST WANT TO SAY FUCK IT ALL AND GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FUCK YOU SCHOOL
FUCK YOU PROFESSORS
FUCK THE GOVERNMENT
FUCK SOCIETY
I AM PISSED OFF AT EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW
I should be o-so-existentialist right now and say that bad things happen just because they happen and for no apparent reason and I should be all Sisyphaean and push that fucking rock back up that fucking hill AGAIN, but GODDAMNIT I DON'T FUCKING FEEL LIKE IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home





Listed on BlogShares Personal Top Blogs blogarama - the blog directory My BlogMad Ranking



Add to Technorati Favorites Subscribe with Bloglines

Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom]





Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!


Creative Commons License

Powered by Blogger






My blog is worth $3,387.24.
How much is your blog worth?

online